The Trust Test...


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on , ,

No comments


A lot has happened since my last entry.
A lot of Ups and Downs.
Progression and Digression.
Frustrations and Peace.
Growth and Standstill.

In a short amout of time, I have come to realize the obstacles I will face and the amount of effort it will take to overcome them. For the first time since I have truly dedicated myself to my path, I'm afraid.

Fear has finally decided to show itself.

I'm afraid of the mountains, the endless oceans and the quicksand. But not afraid of the actual obstacles themselves, but of the results that may or may not come...
I'm afraid of my failure.

What? One may think.
How can someone who has gone against society with her meatless diet, held true and torn away from traditional religious beliefs be afraid of her path?
But we all no matter how strong, confident or courageous we may be outwardly, have fear.
We all have that one thing that is our Achilles' heal to progress.

Mines happens to be belief in myself.
Belief that I'm capable and strong enough to survive
any trial, test or obstacle that may come my way.
I lack trust in myself, trust in soul.
A trait, I believe is needed in everyone.
The levels of necessity, amounts and practice will vary
because we are all different and unique.

One of the deisres that truly set me on my quest of spirituality was an intense passion to genuinely feel oneness with all living beings, humans, animals and vegetation alike.
But how can I feel oneness with them if I cannot trust and realize oneness with my soul?

The answer is you can't.

Oneness, true change and love for all beings begins with loving yourself.

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.