How To Navigate This Blog


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on

No comments


Dear Followers,

I have recently taken on the task and completed revamping my blog. 

I believe I have made enough changes to currently have my blog where I want to be and how I would like for it to be organized. I may continue to make minor changes here and there, but for the most part it is finished.

I've updated My Bio page to be more reflective and relevant to the purpose of this blog, to give you a little more insight into Manjusha, The Spiritual Seeker.

I've also added a tab about My Spiritual Teachers. This way you can know who they are and a brief history that I share with them.

The About Here tab has a drop down menu breaking my blogs down into 4 categories that are reflective of my years of searching:

The Lost Series- Pre 2011 before I found my Spiritual Guide and was continually looking and searching.

The Dark Times - A combination of 2011 and 2012 when things weren't...so happy and blissful for me, but still full of growth.

Peaches 'N' Carrots - Another combination of 2011 and 2012, but more positive and filled with my "clicks" or realizations that I've had while trying to adhere to my sadhana or spiritual practices.

50 Weeks of Me- Will be filled with blogs for the year 2013 where I hope to be more serious and disciplined with my sadhana. Hoping to get closer to my Self, to my Soul, to God.

There is also a media review section where I have blogs that have been inspired by books, movies and music. I felt the need to include this as many of my "clicks" have been sparked my certain forms of media. 

And the Other Sites tab is where you can find, my YouTube channel, Vegetarian recipe site, the sites of my Spiritual Teachers and others that I've found useful and want to share.

I would love to hear your thoughts on what I've written and engage in many dialogues and intriguing conversations with my followers and friends. So if you read a blog and have something to say become a follower and leave me a comment, so we can talk ;-)

So with that...ENJOY!!!

Sincerely,
Manjusha

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.