Poll: Senegalese Twists or Individual Braids???


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on

No comments


As you all know I have always toiled with the idea of wearing nothing but protective styles for a year or so. I've come to the conclusion that as long as I am financially able...PROTECTIVE STYLES here I come!!!



Now I haven't been able to find too much on what protective is best, but I have been informed that braids do better at keeping knots from forming at the ends verses twists but of course that is with only YOUR hair not with added hair. So let me know your thoughts and what you think....



But the TRICK is you only have 6 MORE DAYS until something is done about my hair....I hope to hear from YOU soon....



Here is the vid:



http://theessenceofbeauty.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/6670098-poll-senegalese-twists-vs-braids

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.