My 2010 Hair Resolutions


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on

No comments

Hey so I got TAGGED on YouTube to talk about my 2010 Hair Resolutions. ( I was so excited to be tagged I didn't know what to do). Although at the time, I had never really given to much thought to resolutions for my hair. When I decided to do the video, I was at work and just had some spare free time before I went to sleep. Afterwards I decided to give it a little more thought and come up with some better, more measurable resolutions.


Here's the vid and my UP-TO-DATE Hair Resolutions:

1. 8 inches of GROWTH (yeah thats a lot but it can be done)


2. Reduction of BREAKAGE not shedding (because there is a difference)


3. MOISTURE! MOISTURE! MOISTURE! (I'm on the search to find the BEST moisturizer for my hair, if you have any tips please let me know.)


4. Establish a HAIR ROUTINE like a real CONSISTENT hair routine.


Here are some links to watch the video just in case the video doesn't show up:






WISH ME LUCK!!!

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.