God is FUNNY!!!


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

No comments


I've always heard it, but I've never experienced one of the most common phrases in the Christian community.



"GOD HAS A FUNNY WAY OF PUTTING PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!!!"



This week, I have experienced this first hand. He has used two people in my life to show me things and to confirm scriptures that I have read.



One of which was a friend of mines that I was cool with my freshmen year in college. This person and I lived in the same dorm hall and shared a mutual friend which led to us hanging out a few times, going to parties together and several deep convos. Towards the end of freshmen year and the beginning of my sophomore year, I began to let rumors I had heard and things people would tell me become MY OWN judgment. This was a serious mistake on my part. I have come to realize that no matter how confident someone may be in the statements they make it is ALWAYS best to HEAR IT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!!! and because of this, I did not treat this person with the respect and decency that I should have.



In my time of despair and the distance between God and I was getting greater, what would I wake up to on Sunday morning??? A very sincere, genuine and much needed letter from her. I would have never expected to communicate with her ever again. Here she was bright as day on my laptop screen with words of encouragement, true concern and guidance. God has a funny way of using people for his will in your life. Although it may not seem like much, she has helped to show me that nothing cannot be rewritten. No matter what you have done in the past...God can and will use it to mold you and prepare you for your future.



I don't feel like I need to name the person. Not that I'm ashamed or feel guilty, only because I dont need to brag about how far that I have come. You know who you are and I have expressed my gratitude with YOU.



The second person that has helped to confirm God's sense of humor is someone that I once believed I would be EXTREMELY close to and then later began to feel as though they were someone who did not need to be in my life at all. During the time that I felt this person was no good for me, I fell into my old ways and did not handle the situation properly. when I started to feel this way instead of falling into the shadows and gradually limiting the amount of communication between us I should have talked to you about how I was feeling and shared my thoughts and concerns. Not in a way to make you feel like you were doing something wrong, but to help bring some clarity to my actions or lack their of. Then out of no where, when all hope was lost, they brought sunshine into my life. They helped me to put a smile on face and in my time of need YOU were there to get me out of it.



Now I know this may sound silly, but I was in a situation that was somewhat crucial and then not really. But in either case, when I felt like there was no way to solve the situation, this person helped get it resolved.



God has a funny way of susing people that YOU think cannot help you at all....Thank you to those people and Thank You God!!!

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.