Good Morning Possibilities!!!


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

No comments

So I wake up this morning wondering where the day may lead? Will I be a bum and sleep it away? Read up on my Harry Potter? Get back to meditation and reading of the Bible? Will I take care of some financial business? Hang out with friends or family? Spend the day at the park with my baby (my dog Lexi)? or Visit some of my family members? Or go shopping for my new work uniform???

This is how my mind works in the morning...filled with all of the possibilities that may lie ahead for the day. I'm hopeful. Hopeful that today will bring me something more than just laying on the floor or on the couch watch tv shows. Hopeful that today will bring me moments and experience beyond what my mind can imagine. Hopeful that today will be more meaningful than the last.

But will it?

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.