Getting Rid of the Rules....


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

No comments

So I've been doing a lot of think...which is something I do quite often even when I'm trying not to do it...All of this thinking has done nothing but create more stress and pressure on myself. I have spent so much time thinking how this decision will affect me, how will it be viewed from society, what will my friends think, what will my sorority sisters think, or my parents think or people from high school??? In the midst of trying to make my decisions so that  I can have the image that society wants and expects me to have, I have forgotten how to live life...how to enjoy the little blessings and times of laughter and pleasure that God may send my way.

Now most of you may wonder where this is coming from....Just to give you enough info without divulging all of my secrets...Someone tried and succeeded in getting at me...someone who would not meet society's standards as to someone I should be considering to date...and although its only been like one day...So far so good...we'll see where this takes me...Hopefully I don't get into TOO much trouble....

SMOOCHES!!!

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.