SUCKY Yoga :-p


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

No comments


So I made it to my second yoga lesson and needless to say I did not enjoy it at all.

I expect and intend to receive relaxation and tranquility from my yoga. I come want to relieve any stress that I have acquired since my last yoga lesson.

AND loud music and continual loud talking from this particular instructor is not what I had in mind.

I was already dazzled and in desperate need of peace before I had arrived just because of all the traffic and rushing I had to do to get there before they lock the doors.

I arrive only to find the room crowded with people and extremely loud music playing before class.

Now don't get me wrong I don't mind music playing during my yoga session as long as its soothing, relaxing and wordless. She had freakin' Colbie Callait booming. I thought ok maybe she'll turn it down when class starts and NO. It continued to.play for the ENTIRE session. And because the music was playing so loud she had to talk over it so could hear her.

I won't continue to rant anymore but this session was not worth my money or time :-(

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.