Confused/Ashamed/Retarded???


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on

No comments

Ok, so I'm writing because I'm somewhat disappointed in myself. For the life of me I can't understand why I'm attracted to a dude when I know it will not workout....


I can't understand why I constantly dream about someone who 9 times out of 10 doesn't feel the same way I do??? Someone who probably tells me the same stuff he tells another girl???


Why is it that I constantly put myself in these type of predicaments??? Is it because I'm one of those "hopeful" females who is just waiting for him to come around and everything to be perfect??? Or am I just stupid???


I've tried the blunt approach and simply asking what the deal is, but for some reason I'm not quite satisfied with the answer that I get...maybe its because I'll see something similar written on his wall or status (i promise i'm not stalking him, you know how facebook randomly puts stuff up on your feed)...I've tried relaxing and just going with the flow...and both still leave me in the dark...confused, not knowing or feeling anymore confident than I did before.


But I do know one thing...


Regardless of what it is that I am or he is doing...I always keep going back and falling...


I don't know if anyone is actually reading this, but if you are.....HELP me :-(

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.