Into the Lotus...


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

No comments



So I have just finished my first formal class of vinyasa yoga...

My instructor was pretty cool and laid back and I was quite proud of myself for opening up and seeking her advice on why I was interested in yoga and where I want to go with it.

Needless to say it wasn't what I was expecting spiritually but I can say that my body is a lot more relaxed than when I arrived.  I have also recognized and accepted that I carry a lot of stress and tension in my body and most of it resides in my neck and throat. I realize that I need to do something to get rid of it.

Don't fret my fellow yogi's. I'm not going to quit. I'm going to.continue taking classes at Indigo Yoga and may go ahead and consider purchasing an unlimited membership so that I van maximize in all the benefits of practicing yoga, spiritually and physically.

After talking with the instructor she informed me that a meditation class is offered in Wednesdays that I can go to improve my spirituality and that she herself has been obstructed on the ways and methods of yoga that can help me get closer to God.

All in all, I'm pretty excited for the future and the 17 bucks I spent was well worth it!!!

Namaste :-)



Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.