My Baby....LEXI!!!


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

No comments


I have just now realized that I have yet to introduce you to one of the most important beings in my life, my baby, my confidant.....LEXI!!!






Yes she is a dog. A wonderful Chihuahua and Shih Tzu mixed female with coffee and vanilla. I love her with every being in my body. Now, yes, I do recognized and acknowledge that she is a dog. But to me that means nothing. If anything she has shown me what unconditional and true love is. No matter what I'm going through she is always there. Even when I'm neglecting her because I'm extremely tired from work or just life or when I'm stressing out about how to pay this or that or just depressed about not being where I want to be or even when I just want to go out for extended periods of time, she always have the same level of intensity, passion and love when she seems.




We have only shared a mere 4 years together, but I can't wait for the many more we will have and the adventures we will share. If I could take her everywhere with me, I would but unfortunately not everyone is as passionate about animals as I am. But nonetheless I do the best I can reciprocate the same love she gives me.





Hmmm....just a little bit about her...she is DEATHLY afraid of the vacuum cleaner (my brother makes it a point to torture her everytime he vacuums; my dad is vacuuming at this very moment I wish I could capture the look on her face lol).

She does not care for water and does not like the dark (just like her mom, we're morning people) and she loves being outside (again just like her mom; and I know some people may be frustrated with this but yes I am one of those people who refer to their pet as a member of the family so get used to it).




She also loves being around people not so much other dogs because she's really picky but she LOVES humans.

Thats just a little bit about her and I'm sure there will be many articles about her in the future....TOODLES!!!




Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.