Paryushan - Day of Forgiveness


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

No comments



So I know before you even click play you're probably wondering what is this dark bluish black screen??? Well it's actually an audio entry and I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting an audio hosting site and all that goodness. Instead I recorded an audio blog.

I discuss what I did for the last day of Paryushan which is the Day of Forgiveness. I decided to do a water fast and walk on foot everywhere that I went. While I walked, I tried to take in everything that was around me and I mean everything. I remembered to be patient and to reflecct on all the wrong and all the mistakes that I had make. I truly thought about what made me do those things and decided to make more of a conscious effort to not let those things happen again.

Hopefully, this time I will be a little bit more fruitful :-)


Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.