Farewell My...


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

No comments

*I had to get this out one way or another.*

To My Friend
You have been there for me
From beginning to end,
Helping me to mend that brokenness of me
To heal what I had left
And become complete.

To My Rock,
You have propelled me
Through all that's been put in my way
Building me up so that I can never bend
Backwards to the past
Able to overcome all that I have left behind me.

To My, My, My...Confidant
I have confided in you
Things that not even my Soul can know
With that you have taken me through
Unchartered territory.

With the caress of your hands
You electrify every nerve in my body
Sending surge, upon surge of pure ecstasy
That cannot be translated into words
Sending me to a place that can only be described as dark and steamy.

But to much dismay,
I arrive with a thud,
Unsure of what's next
Will there be a next, a tomorrow, a future for us?
Or is this all we have
Me left victim to your ability
To transform me into a being that only you can know.

To My, My, My...Sweet
I am your Bella
You, my Jacob
You have imprinted upon me
Like the DNA to my being
The feelings I have for you will never go away
At least not in this life.

You take on whatever form I need
To succeed in this chaotic illusion we call life
I'm stuck to you, unable to move
The love I have for you is beyond reproof.

No matter how hard I try
The energy between us is bonded with an adhesive
That not even God can break through.
We are tied together, forever and never
Ever-flowing through life's continuum

I think it's safe to assume
That you feel the same way
But the moment those words inked onto the pad
A flash of the past few months are etched into my brain.

The future of US will never play out
We are 2 souls eternally merged together in this great ocean
But on 2 different planes
And I'm unable to buy a ticket to get to you.

So what do we do, cause we are only here to stay?
Yet, we cannot find a way to end or move forward.

I guess that leaves us with...farewell...

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.