Freeing Myself...


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

2 comments

All I can think of lately is freeing myself. Freeing myself from any traps or illusions, restrictions or rules that are keeping me from reaching my full potential; not allowing my mind to be used 100% instead of just 7%.  Life seems to be a constant battle between this or that, him or her, good and bad, etc. I just want to be free from it all. I daydream constantly about what being free would look like, feel like...I picture it with me in a cottage in the middle of the woods with my own plot of land, with a garden near a river just meditating...happy. Happy to have my own place, Happy to have a silent place of solitude free from the grips and pressures of society, of those I love, of those that I need, of those things and persons that I depend on.

I would love to live in the Himalayas of Tibet or India by myself, away from it all. Even though I know if I want to change the world and its people, I have to be in it. But right now that's so far away from me. I want nothing to do with stipulations of living in society. I want to go away and find myself and in finding myself free myself....I just want to be free...

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.