Modified Seclusion...Perhaps?


posted by Manjusha on ,

No comments

I'm thinking about doing something some what extreme, intense and dramatic. Maybe I'm going a little overboard with the adjectives. But an idea occurred to me or rather re-occurred to me during my asana practice this morning. I won't say exactly what this "crazy" idea is, but....I've been toying around with this concept of the 50 Weeks of Me Project. At first, I wanted to completely seclude myself away from everything and everyone in order to truly go deep within myself, learn to be with myself and have ME be enough, to know myself, to be happy with myself, to truly fall in love with msyelf getting rid of the dependence of needing anyone else regardless of who they are, love interest, family or friend. But then I decided that was unrealistic as I can't run off, stop going to school and just go live in the mountains for a while without a notice. But then this morning, I had an idea that maybe I can do a modified version of seclusion for all intensive purposes in my own way.

I'm going to take the day to truly mull it over and see if I can work it out logistically and if I can and I'm confident that I can and will carry this out and it will be beneficial for me...I'll get back to you ;-)

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.