Musical expressions


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

No comments

Ok so I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, acoustic guitar, to be exact. I've always thought there was something soulful and relaxing about the music from an acoustic guitar. Maybe it was the influence from India Arie that got me on this kick, but I'm going with it.

I want to play the guitar not to become some musical genius, but to have an outlet, express myself, have some fun and fulfill my dreams.

I called 2 places so far and one seems like his lessons would be more serious. So that's a total NO. Then I called the Taylor Robinson Music company or something like that. Where you can pick a location and they have an extensive database of instructors to choose from.

So I called and got the pricing and the man told me exactly what I wanted to hear. I can pay as I go, no contracts and they teach me songs that I like and make the lessons fun.

I'm starting to feel good about this. I just need to find a guitar this weekend :-)

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.