My First Washing and Re-Tightening


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

2 comments



So HEY everyone!!! I've been meaning to update everyone in my Sisterlocks, but I have just been hella busy and just flat out tired lately. But I did manage to take some before and after pics of my first washing and re-tightening...(ok so I lied I only have after pics lol).







The total process took roughly an hour and half for her to wash and retighten about 500 locks. I was quite impressed. I've never been able to get on and out that fast when I had a relaxer.

But of course, the hair looked fresh and live and neat which I love...AND it looked way longer lol.

I've come to find that because the locks are so small they act the same as natural hair...they shrink with water, my curls POP with water, and they mold to the way I sleep at night...

But overall, I'm still happy with my locks and I can't wait to fall in love with them once they lock up :-)




2 comments

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.