Grey Areas = Confusion


posted by Aspiring To Be...Me on ,

No comments

Have you ever been in place where you truly have no idea what to do, what to say or how to act? You're so bamboozled between your own feelings and desires and that of another? When you want to talk or hang out with someone SOOO badly, but you're unsure if the other person feels the same way? When you start to second guess whether or not you should text them "I want to see you" or "Hey lets grab something to eat" or anything that involves interactions between you two? You hesitate at acting on your thoughts concerning them for fear of looking or coming off as desperate or stalker-ish. You can't tell if you're being prideful or cautious of your own feelings.

Doesn't it frustrate you even more when you're typically AWESOME at reading other people and being able to tell when someone is or isn't into you? What their intentions are when it comes to you? If what they're saying is out of pure interest or just to entertain you and not hurt your feelings? And now you're at a crossroads, you can't tell if the person is just waiting for you to make the move, for you to show that you're genuinely interested in them or if they just aren't feeling you like that?

If you haven't been able to tell already, I hate the guessing game.  I hate playing games or trying to figure people out. It used to be my thing, it used to give me a thrill especially when I was right, but now....I'm at the point where I just want you to be straight up with me. No matter how good, bad or UGLY, it maybe.

Hence why GREY AREAS SUCK. They do nothing but cause stress and CONFUSION!

Leave a Reply

Content Disclaimer

LightofManjusha © All Rights Reserved. July 17 2012.